Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet talk about CES and the future of in-person events. They also take a look at brain implants, which, believe it or not, are here. And, they talk about efforts to make social media companies accountable and say: be careful what you wish for.
Wealthfront: To start building your wealth and get your first $5,000 managed for FREE, for life, visit wealthfront.com/ACM.
Sources referenced in this episode:
- Darth Nihilus Light Saber by ArtSabers
- This Paralyzed Man Tweeted Just by Thinking About it
- Proposed Bill Would Make Social Media Companies Responsible for Disinformation
- Apple Context Machine Facebook Group – Facebook
- Bryan’s Twitter
- Bryan’s Instagram
- Bryan’s blog: GeekTells
- Jeff Gamet’s Twitter
- Jeff Gamet’s Instagram
- Jeff Gamet’s YouTube Channel
Podcast: Play in new window | Download