Telly announced its free 55-inch 4K dual-screen television this week, which makes for a perfect opportunity for Jeff to trigger Bryan. They discuss the TV’s second screen dedicated to ads, collecting personal information for targeted advertising, and the depth of activity monitoring detailed in the TV’s terms of service.
SPONSOR: HelloFresh – With HelloFresh, you get farm-fresh, pre-portioned ingredients and seasonal recipes delivered right to your doorstep. Go to HelloFresh.com/context16 and use code context16 for 16 free meals plus free shipping.
Sources referenced in this episode:
- DirecTV Stream Sets Distribution Deal With Telly, A Startup Giving Away 55-Inch Smart TVs
- In Touch with iOS
Come see Jeff speak at Macstock VII on July 22 and 23, 2023!
Review the show on Apple Podcasts
Where to find us:
- The Context Machine on Twitter
- The Context Machine Facebook Group – Facebook
- The Context Machine on Mastodon
- The Context Machine on Post
- Bryan’s Twitter
- Bryan’s Instagram
- Bran’s Mastodon
- Bryan’s blog: GeekTells
- Jeff’s Twitter
- Jeff’s Instagram
- Jeff’s Mastodon
- Jeff’s YouTube Channel